Coffees are a natural and diverse product, which once traded can be blended with coffees from other places to produce complex aromas and tastes that mark each brand as distinctive. The black drink has become a flavor for everyone, a style for every lifestyle and also boosts the productivity of a person.
“Pull up your seat” at your favorite South Indian Coffee house to start your day or complete your task in an efficient way. South Indian coffee otherwise very commonly and famously known as degree coffee is well known for the unique way of preparation. The decoction is prepared by brewing finely ground coffee powder in a traditional filter and mixing the same with frothed hot milk to have a tasty cup of coffee.
Health benefits of Coffee
• It is a proven fact that coffee is packed and loaded with antioxidants and essential nutrients for your health.
• Caffeine present in coffee boosts neurotransmitter Dopamine which in turn improves energy, performance and concentration.
• Drinking 2-4 cups of coffee is acceptable which refuels your body mentally and physically for the day.
• Since it boosts Dopamine it is helpful in reducing the risks of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease upto 60%.
• This black drink is very much helpful in fighting migraines, weight loss, Wrinkles, Diabetes (Type 2) cardiovascular diseases and many more.
South Indian Coffee is a signature blend and the increasing popularity for specialty coffee blends has boomed the café industry and franchising being the best option for a start up.
Globally coffee exporting alone is a $ 20 billion dollar industry and we drink almost over 500 billion cups of coffee every year. Individual Coffee shops are found in every corner, and is the fastest growing niche in the food and beverage business.
To run a successful coffee franchise you will always require hard work, experience or a combination of both.
Benefits of running a Coffee Franchise
1. Consistency in serving 100% pure and high quality raw materials.
2. Guidance for proper layout and workstation design.
3. Accompaniments with tasty and aromatic coffee provided by the manufacturers which improves multiple sales and this in turn increases the ROI.
4. Competitive marketing strategies and guidance for implementation.
5. Standardized training of workstation, counter sales and salesmanship by the franchisor as and when required.